Seascapes ?

Name
Leigh-Ann
Edit My Images
No
Can i ask if there is a Seascape section or does this fall under Landscape? Sorry i'm still finding my way around after recently joining ! I have a keen interest for seascape and water photography so i'm interested in seeing other members work and sharing tips and ideas, I live by the coast and love pulling my wellies on and getting in the water so would be very interested in some topics regarding long exposure , filters etc...

Many Thanks

LA :)

Yes seascapes are included within the landscape section,will look forward to your posts, I like getting my feet wet too :)

Yes seascapes are included within the landscape section,will look forward to your posts, I like getting my feet wet too :)

Many Thanks Steve i will have a look through the Landscape section it's very interesting seeing other people work and Technics :ty:

I looked for a dedicated 'Seascapes' section too when I joined this forum and am still a little surprised there isn't one.
Beware the 'they all look the same' comments, living by the seaside we know that the sea never looks the same as it did a minute ago.
Looking forward to seeing how you see the sea !

I looked for a dedicated 'Seascapes' section too when I joined this forum and am still a little surprised there isn't one.
Beware the 'they all look the same' comments, living by the seaside we know that the sea never looks the same as it did a minute ago.
Looking forward to seeing how you see the sea !

Yes I was surprised too hence the question ..... Living by the sea brings new opportunities everyday but it’s been a while since I was paddling in the water with my tripod after chasing wildlife around my property ha ha...... I just need to pluck up the courage to post some of my images :)

Yes I was surprised too hence the question ..... Living by the sea brings new opportunities everyday but it’s been a while since I was paddling in the water with my tripod after chasing wildlife around my property ha ha...... I just need to pluck up the courage to post some of my images :)

Go on - do it!

If you start dividing up landscapes & seascapes then it will become necessary to have sections for woodlands and meadows, mountains and plains etc. It's probably more useful to put them all together because there will be a greater range of people seeing the images than 'just' those with an interest in one aspect of that area. The disciplines overlap, and it's good to remind those of us that live a couple of hours from the sea what it looks like. ;)

Back