SECRET SANTA 2019 SIGN UP THREAD

Name
Noelle
Edit My Images
Yes
I know it’s a bit early, but it’s going to a very busy time at the North Pole for us all being shorthanded

What can I say, my stupid father went out with sleigh on a drunken foray and managed to smash it up, incapacitating himself and injuring the reindeer santa-crazy.gif
Poor overworked Mrs Santa has to look after his every whinge, oh yes he is very demanding, as well and try and keep those naughty elves under control and working

That means that you are stuck with me, his lovely hard working daughter to sort out Secret Santa for you lucky people

I need to make sure that those taking part have made over 100 recent posts other then in classified section, and have been a member for more than 4 months
Hopefully you'll all have understood what this place is about by then and will make sure you take part in the spirit of the whole process.

Unfortunately Secret Santa is only open to members who reside in the UK

Here’s how it works, you sign up here and then you purchase something for a randomly selected fellow member for around £10/15 ex postage
You'll send the parcels to the recipient through Royal Mail
Parcels should be posted by 12th December

If you want to join the fun just add a post to this thread and send me a PM with your name and address

When you've posted in the thread AND I've got your PM with your real name and address I'll update this post with a list of those taking part.

Once we get to the midnight on the 30th November the list will close
I'll PM everyone on the list nearer to the closing date to make sure you are still in, and begin to randomly allocate Secret Santa buddy

You'll then get a separate PM with your recipient's name and address and their forum name so that you can go shopping.

Gifts don't have to be photography related, you can do some research on what other interest your buddy may if you wish.

All that remains is for me to sit back and wait for all you lovely people to sign up and join in the fun, over to you, once I have a few names I’ll add them to list below

All The Lovely People Taking Part

tijuana taxi
Stupar
Scots_quine
FlyPhot
jakeblu
Downton Mini
Steep
Cockney
Mark twiglet
F1.2

Last edited:
Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm in, PM on its way and thanks for getting this going, know its a very busy time of year for you.

SantaDad

Ho.hic.ho.ho.ho.hic
Name
Sozzled Santa
Edit My Images
No
Oh so you finally finished painting your nails and putting on your make up Eh?
Now, be a dear and go fetch my beer (y)

Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
I'll have some of that,

PM sent

Steep

Nutcrack Rapids
Name
Hugh
Edit My Images
Yes
Ditto.

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Oi! Your sack's showing under the furry dressing gown!

SantaDad

Ho.hic.ho.ho.ho.hic
Name
Sozzled Santa
Edit My Images
No
They were a right bargain too.
I got them off a guy down the boozer for a guinea each.
He said they'll soon grow in time for the big day (y)

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
im in …. im still using the present I got 2 years ago....

Nod

Krispy and Kremey
Name
Nod (NOT Ethel!!!)
Edit My Images
Yes
It was the bog roll tube that worried SH...