Senate House (and Heal's)

Edit My Images
Yes
Three from a trip to Senate House, University of London.

1. Crush Hall (as used in several movies):
Senate I by Ian, on Flickr

2. Crush Hall from the other end:
Senate-2 by Ian, on Flickr

3. Senate House Library:
Senate-3 by Ian, on Flickr

I wanted people in the library shot but now I am wondering what it would look like empty. Unfortunately, my pp skills are not good enough so I'll have to go back.

4. Bonus shot of the famous dangling lights and the Cecil Brewer staircase in Heal's shop (supposedly London's most photographed staircase):
Heal's I by Ian, on Flickr

All with fuji X-T1 and Samyang 12mm or Fuji 14mm (Heal's shot). Thanks for looking, comments appreciated.

Three from a trip to Senate House, University of London.

1. Crush Hall (as used in several movies):
Senate I by Ian, on Flickr

2. Crush Hall from the other end:
Senate-2 by Ian, on Flickr

3. Senate House Library:
Senate-3 by Ian, on Flickr

I wanted people in the library shot but now I am wondering what it would look like empty. Unfortunately, my pp skills are not good enough so I'll have to go back.

4. Bonus shot of the famous dangling lights and the Cecil Brewer staircase in Heal's shop (supposedly London's most photographed staircase):
Heal's I by Ian, on Flickr

All with fuji X-T1 and Samyang 12mm or Fuji 14mm (Heal's shot). Thanks for looking, comments appreciated.

These are pretty special Ian with each one having its own unique strengths.

If i had to choose one though it would #1 - i love the perfect symmetry and leading lines.
Thanks for sharing these (y)

Love the library (y)

“Excellent” set of images Sir, liking all of these very much. “Keep Up The Good Work”.(y)

George.

They're all fine shots Ian, and I think that the frames help the overall effect, which isn't something I say very often! (y)

Thanks for the positive comments all. The library shot was my aim for the day and he others just bonuses but I think I prefer the first shot too Stuart. I cannot settle on the right white balance for any of the shots though so I have half a dozen versions of each now.

They're all fine shots Ian, and I think that the frames help the overall effect, which isn't something I say very often! (y)
I put the frames in for Flickr and sometimes feel they get in the way here on TP but I guess it depends what display settings people use.

Back