Serious Orange Glow

Name
Neil
Edit My Images
Yes
Walked in from work to be presented with this sunset, ran upstairs and snapped away quickly, only lasted about 10mins but not seen one like this before .. it looks like the sky is on fire....

Not sure these are the best landscapes, but thought I would throw them up and see what the general opinion was.

265467286_d0c7a36966.jpg

265467282_62953371af_o.jpg

Cheers,
Neil

Looks amazing with the dramatic cloud, gives a real look of fire and smoke about the scene, silhouette improves the scene also (y)

Gorgeous shot chewy. That sky looks lovely.

We used to go camping quite a lot at a place called Shell Island, up near Llanbedr. We also had a little saying 'red sky at night, it's gona p*ss down in the morning'. How odd that it's raining rather heavy here this morning :D

Cracking shots of the night sky you got there (y)

The sky is incredible. The only suggestion I would have is that the white buildign is a bit distracting in the first picture. If you could PP it into a shadow or just crop out. Those are quite the pictures you have there.

The sky is incredible. The only suggestion I would have is that the white buildign is a bit distracting in the first picture. If you could PP it into a shadow or just crop out. Those are quite the pictures you have there.

Yep, I agree. Need to do quite allot PS work as these, framing for one :)
But I do agree, the white building spoils it.

Thanks for all the great comments, keeps making me smile.

Back