Set from Glencoe (pic heavy)

Thanks folks for all your kind comments and warm welcome. Glad some like Icefall, it's my favourite picture this season. I'm going to blow the illusion, that wee waterfall is only about 12ft tall. It could be 100ft and think this is why I like it so much, all sense of scale is gone. :)
Gave Glencoe a miss today instead heading up Glen Nevis which should have been more sheltered.
It wasn't, took a right kicking with the weather, probably the worst conditions I've ever encountered on a mountain.

Last edited:
What could I possibly say that hasn't already been said about this set of photographs ? Beautifully composed and shot !

Bonny set mate - still prefer Lagangarbh as a square. Certainly one of my top choices from last year.

Welcome Scott.... and what an fantastic post! Such exceptional work, congratulations it is indeed a wonderful set, hard to pick a favourite, but No3 is breathtaking and I love the pre dawn sunrise beautiful pastel colours at a stunning location. I could go on but for the sanity of the others on the forum I wont.
The pleasure is all ours anytime you feel like posting a "Pic Heavy" post again please do!

the 2nd and the 4th are stand apart for me, albeit all are nice. I think number 2 is stunning. Great seeing locations you've seen 100 times, differently.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Bonny set mate - still prefer Lagangarbh as a square. Certainly one of my top choices from last year.
Cheers Mark, aye and no. That picture is bitter sweet for me if you know what I mean.

All superb mate. best I've seen posted on here from that area. Was number 4 in Outdoor photographer magazine?
It was a few months ago, thanks. :)

If Carlsberg did landscapes . . . .

Enough said.

Not much to add...............

Great set of images, well captured and thanks for sharing...

Mjh

They are all bloody good, as I would expect from your work on Flickr. Keep it up.

I'll be there on Friday.

Love number 2!!

I following you on Flickr already so have seen a few of these. My faves are "Moody Buchaille II" and "Two years, too long". The two years one is actually incredible and I should think worthy of 1st place in a competition!

I following you on Flickr already so have seen a few of these. My faves are "Moody Buchaille II" and "Two years, too long". The two years one is actually incredible and I should think worthy of 1st place in a competition!
Second all Of that!

Stunning set and I feel Icefall is special and I think I saw #4 in Outdoor Photography too.

Brilliant set of pictures number two for me... Love winter and this image is something i would have been very proud to have taken as iam sure you are :)

Back