Sgurr an Fhidhleir Dusk

Love that second one for the composition though the blue tones in the first are lovely. The only, only, thing that catches my eye a little is the bright bit in the top left of the second but that can't be helped unless cropped a tiny bit. That is just nit picking though as it is superb.

Stunning view Greg, I've been to Stag Pollaidh which is the one at the background. This location could be my next visit :)

Thanks Robin, yeah, a relatively easy walk up, easier than SP actually. Worth it.

Love that second one for the composition though the blue tones in the first are lovely. The only, only, thing that catches my eye a little is the bright bit in the top left of the second but that can't be helped unless cropped a tiny bit. That is just nit picking though as it is superb.

You know, you're the only one who has mentioned that bright bit, so great spot...and rest assured, it niggles me too! I only noticed it once the video was edited and didn't have time to correct it, so it stayed. However, will probably go back and clean it up when I get time. Ta :)

Thanks for this - staying in Lochinver in a couple of weeks time so will try and find this !

Have long thought the view north from Sgurr an Fhidhleir is the best in Britain (but it always seems to be blue and sunny when I'm there) and the light in the second is lovely. I don't find the bright area top left distracting; the eye goes to it but Stac Pollaidh/Beinn an Eoin pull the eye back in again - so it helps move round the image.

Back