Sgurr nan Clach Geala Panorama

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks to Cameron and Robert for getting me thinking about panoramas again. I had stopped even trying to do these sort of shots until recently and was a bit hacked off with the crappy software I had.

This one is put together with Panorama Facory which ain't bad and I have still yet to try PT Assembler but will do it one of these millenia! Taken on Tuesday last (another day out of the office!).

267649172_7ceeafb081_o.jpg

That's beautiful. Do you have a link to the full size original so i can see it in all it's glory ?

Ray

Very nice. Can you say that name? :)

Had to look it up - "Sgurr nan Clach Geala means the peak of the white stones" according to one web site

Thanks Robert. I can pronounce most Scottish hills and I knew it was peak of white something-or-other (most Gaelic names are fairly mundane).
If you visit munromagic.com they have audible pronunciations for all the 287 Munros.

Ray. No I don't at the mo but may sort something out in that regard and post a link in this thread.

Thanks all!

Very nice. Love UK mountain shots.

Have to know did you use a graduted filter for this?

Sie

Siejones - Yes I did use a Lee 0.9ND filter. Left the 0.6 in the car which would have been better!

UK Mountains - I agree, you cannot beat them! Higher maybe but for changing character the UK wins.

Back