Shard and friends

Loving the first one, the sky is brilliant!

The third is great too! It's a nice set, well done (y)

Hi, Very good vision to see these images. "Excellent Set".(y)

#1 is pretty cool, but #2 gets my vote as being a far more creative observation with the broken reflection in the Northern & Shell building.

#2 is brilliant, one of the best shard shots I've seen. Very creative. Only thing I would say would it have worked better in portrait? i say that as the shard is long and thin. But at the same time you may lose some of the texture from the glass.

Thanks guys, music man thanks for the tag on flickr I trust it was you ;) I wasn't ware it was that building!

Crazyp I may try a portrait orientation on the weekend, I did do some portrait shots but the sky was very flat at the time so the sunset wasn't reflected.

Thanks guys, music man thanks for the tag on flickr I trust it was you ;) I wasn't ware it was that building!

Yes, that was me :LOL:

For better or worse, the Northern & Shell building is the home of the Daily Express.

I work 50 yards from the 4th photo (building adjoining, straight over Cannon Steet Station on the river end) and it never occurred to me to take that photo. Really like the symmetry there.

1 is my fave, one of the best of the shard I've seen. I usually think it's boring

Back