She is the lady of the house...

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
She is the lady of the house (the outhouse) and here she is in her area, her corner, and her defending it from the lens, she was waiting for me to leave, and you can see that she has lovely features.... Eratigena sp atrica

her_area_01.jpg

her_corner_01.jpg

her_defending_01.jpg

her_waiting_01.jpg

her_waiting_02%20copy.jpg

Paul.

Very nice Paul- kinda scary :)

Les

I watched her carefully, but we posed no threat to each other - she'd have scared the wife and daughter without doubt though Les, lol...

Paul.

Nice set Paul, really liking the close up (y) (last one)

They bite and leave very painful and slow healing sounds.
Oh NO! they aren't Rap singers are they? :runaway:

MOST UK spiders fangs are too short to penetrate human skin.
Being a pest control guy, and having had to deal with some "mass infestations" of spiders in some unwelcome areas, over the years,
I can honestly say the last time I was bitten was errr ... never in 30 years (y)

Last edited:

Being a pest control guy, and having had to deal with some "mass infestations" of spiders in some unwelcome areas, over the years,
I can honestly say the last time I was bitten was errr ... never in 30 years (y)

Cheers Chris. ;)

I was once bitten (I think) by a spider but it was more of an attempted nip tbh... Didn't hurt - was a rare moment!

I like these especially the first , perfectly shows where you likely to see , looks like the remains on another spider in the first photo ?

I like these especially the first , perfectly shows where you likely to see , looks like the remains on another spider in the first photo ?

Thanks. :)

The dead one looks like a ghost spider coming through the brick!

Paul.

The dead one looks like a ghost spider coming through the brick!
Is it dead / was it food,? or is it a cast of the one in the picture?

Good to know that, the only time a UK spider has harmed me, was last night when one crawled over my head and woke me up. (I didn't exterminate it, I put it on a plant to hopefully have a new home and stay still).
Other than never.

Back