Shots from Morocco

Name
Obi John Mikel
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all,

So here is the result of my first outing with the zeiss Ikon. It's not going get me into Magnum just yet but i wasn't too unhappy with the results. I didnt wrap the films very tight so lost a couple of what i thought would be nice shots...but here is the best of the rest! enjoy

2658536420_071cd87d5f.jpg

2658536414_8e32af82dd.jpg

2658536436_58dc8051c6.jpg

2658549086_de54c30bcf.jpg

feel free to tell me what you think.

:thinking:

aw i miss morocco:( i like the second one best, really captures morocco, did you get any shots of the leather baths?

no unfortunately did not get a chance to visit the tanners! was further south in a place called Essouraia (excuse poor spelling) which was fantastic, very relaxed and slow paced for morocco...

ah ace, i was in marakesh and imlil up in the mountains for 10 days, the most beautiful place ive ever been to:)

Number 3 is simply sublime. Absolutely fantastic in every way.

G.

No3 = superb! (y)

Thanks a lot for the compliments guys! That one was lucky as there was an incredibly eerie mist covering the beach when the sun was low, hence the misty mood. Anyway goes to show that those old film cameras can still pack a punch.

did you have any trouble out there? they were right funny about us taking photos when we were out there

I agree number 3 is great, could try cropping most of the sky out as well for a different take on it.

did you have any trouble out there? they were right funny about us taking photos when we were out there

I had a couple of instances where people shouted at me after taking photos of them but I tried to pretend i was taking shots of the building behind them or something...I was trying to get that perfect candid shot but was unsuccesful!

I had a couple of instances where people shouted at me after taking photos of them but I tried to pretend i was taking shots of the building behind them or something...I was trying to get that perfect candid shot but was unsuccesful!

Good trick that one ;)

Back