Should have done better

Edit My Images
Yes
Dragonflies, very disappointed with results as lost the focus on them all, but better than nothing.

He's bugging me
201357679-L.jpg

201357686-L.jpg

201357690-L.jpg

They are great!!!!! That 2nd one is really something! I wish I had managed something even close to those over the summer. x x x

i dont know what your complaining about number 2 is a great picture.

Thanks to you both, was surprised to see so many out on a dull, cold and windy day, if I could have stood on my head would have taken a nice head on, they stayed on this post for ages and really should have been very sharp, camera was hunting until I took off the converter.

Stunningly sharp, the grey of the post doesn't flatter them but the focus is spot on ;), very nice.

Mike.

Nothing wrong with them, pin sharp i would say, Flash brings out how sharp they are...
keep up the good work Dunedin

Now you're just showing off :p

Mike.

Love that second one. Like you say, shame about the post, but not much you can do about that.
Doesnt really detract from the quality of the Dragonfly though :)

So thats why you were fixing the fence!! Nice set of pictures there. Must be milder in Fife. Snow up in the Glens now.

So thats why you were fixing the fence!! Nice set of pictures there. Must be milder in Fife. Snow up in the Glens now.

Should have been but needed bands for gates etc so Mon. instead. Went for a walk and found a reasonably sheltered spot. Needing a decent winter, I was brought up snowed in for long spells.

I just cant stop smiling, like Ladybird, about how these seem to be hugging the posts!! Ive not seen them like that before.....they usually have their wings straight out.

Dont they look cute!!! :love:

These are really nice shots, The second is a cracker, I wouldn't be disapointed with them if I had taken them.

Thanks to everyone for comments, maybe I'm being to hard on myself.
If I could only get a hug now.

Super set, you shouldn't be disappointed with these. (y)

:hug: !!!!!!!!

Back