Show us the other half

Name
Steve (Being Kind)
Edit My Images
Yes
Thought I would start a thread to give the opportunity for members to show there partners whom I am sure fully support there hobby.:)

So I shall kick it off.

The Mrs by SFB579 :), on Flickr

bUXBT9P.jpg

Not got much to hand

Karen (my wife pregnant with James our youngest in this pic) - met her on a North sea ferry back in 1989
Hannah (our eldest at the front)
Me at the back with Fiona and Ryan (our middle two)

IMG_8384 by dinners85, on Flickr

Last edited:
Last edited:
I must say we may have to rename this thread as "Attractive female assistants".:)

Why?

Sent from Button Moon.....
And why not from me as well - the pressure is building on you - can you feel it :p:p:p
:ROFLMAO:

Come on man............
I must say we may have to rename this thread as "Attractive female assistants".:)

I don't bow to pressure.;) Odd man out?? I'm happy with that.

I've only once posted a picture of my daughter on here many, many years ago. I've never posted myself, wife or any other member of my family and never will.

Nice one Bethy.:)

I don't bow to pressure.;) Odd man out?? I'm happy with that.

I've only once posted a picture of my daughter on here many, many years ago. I've never posted myself, wife or any other member of my family and never will.

Cop out!:p

Look hard enough and you'll find a shot or 2 of Mrs Nod somewhere on the forum. Not my shots though! Although she's photogenic, she hates having her photo taken, even from promotional purposes for her business.

I reckon you're single ;)

You can reckon what you like but I ain't. Ask Aid, he's met her and Rich has met my daughter.

You'll have to get up a wee bit earlier to catch me out with a ruse like that.;)

You can reckon what you like but I ain't. Ask Aid, he's met her and Rich has met my daughter.

You'll have to get up a wee bit earlier to catch me out with a ruse like that.;)

Well for what it's worth which is bugga all I think Aid & Rich are your alter egos & you're a 15 year naughty schoolboy - so bloody there :clap:

[quote="DayDreamer, post: 6308182, member: 44879".......................... & you're a 15 year naughty schoolboy - so bloody there :clap:[/quote]

Mentally yup!! What is it they say? "Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional." I'm comfortable with that!!:)

@BRASH why did you look at this thread if you weren't willing to participate. I will add Mrs Thomas later before you ask.

Out of interest!

Was it just being nosey? Lol or looking for a replacement? Lol

@BRASH why did you look at this thread if you weren't willing to participate. I will add Mrs Thomas later before you ask.

Out of interest!

Was it just being nosey? Lol or looking for a replacement? Lol

I looked because I'm entitled to. You telling me you participate in every thread you look at. Don't think so.

By the way I have participated. Look at the amount of replies I've generated:rolleyes:. I'm just not gonna post a pic of my wife.

No, not looking for a replacement. The one I have is fine for my needs. Dishes, washing, dusting, hoovering etc etc all sorted.

Last edited:
The one I have is fine for my needs. Dishes, washing, dusting, hoovering etc etc all sorted.

:):) I don't think she will allow it.....................:exit:

I looked because I'm entitled to. You telling me you participate in every thread you look at. Don't think so.

By the way I have participated. Look at the amount of replies I've generated:rolleyes:. I'm just not gonna post a pic of my wife.

No, not looking for a replacement. The one I have is fine for my needs. Dishes, washing, dusting, hoovering etc etc all sorted.

Yes your entitled too I never said you weren't. But to your question of course I don't as not all threads ask participation so in those cases depending on subject I wouldn't view if I didn't want to participate. (y)

Ok not a replacement maybe an additional? Lol

Y

Ok not a replacement maybe an additional? Lol

No. When I got married I took vows. I'm not religious but do have standards, ethics and morals. Pity half the rest of the world didn't as well:rolleyes:

Fine shot Aidan you can't beat these late summer evenings.

Back