Show us the other half

I wonder what I could get for a trade in?

Next stop- Dalton's

my bird is another that dosnt like getting her pic taken, so they are few and far between, this one was snapped on my phone sop not great quality, im also not keen on the composition but the subject matter does cheer me up :)

painting by bigdave88, on Flickr

The wife hates the camera and always shy's away from it, I managed to grab this candid down in Cornwall over the summer hols on family get together. Whilst nothing special, exciting or very flattering I like it......

DSC_3364

Very nice shots there John and Dan.(y)

Well she won't be pleased me posting this as we went for a stroll with my new D750 so that I could have another quick play and has been under the weather for a while. Really been struggling to get used to the Nikon in some respects as always shot Canon, the lens seems to be hit and miss with the autofocus so more time needed looking into it but here's a windswept snap.

Last edited:
Nice shot there Kris.(y)

Here is the boyfriend (likely to soon be fiance!). I managed to catch this picture of him by surprise, as he hates having his picture taken. But he dutifully hauls around my camera bag when he's with me when I'm shooting. :)

_DSC0948.jpg

Here is the boyfriend (likely to soon be fiance!). I managed to catch this picture of him by surprise, as he hates having his picture taken. But he dutifully hauls around my camera bag when he's with me when I'm shooting. :)

_DSC0948.jpg

Great relaxed pose ther Ariel(y)

Lovely warm autumnal shot there David and a natural relaxed pose.(y)

View attachment 26133 Here's my good lady who as you can see has expensive passions of her own, saxophones do not come cheap believe me, she has both an alto and a tenor. She's had to curtail her playing of late as she had operations on both wrists for carpel tunnel syndrome.

View attachment 26133 Here's my good lady who as you can see has expensive passions of her own, saxophones do not come cheap believe me, she has both an alto and a tenor. She's had to curtail her playing of late as she had operations on both wrists for carpel tunnel syndrome.

Great shot there Brian, lovethe sound of the saxaphone, hope your good lady recovers quickly.

My Better half in-front of Eiffel Tower

This is my First post of a picture.... C & C plz

Beautiful image and wife there Michael(y).

The other half taken last year when she was six months 'knocked up' with sproglet number 2.

Becci by G.A.D, on Flickr

Last edited:
Louise got a position to write a blog and run a half marathon and needed a photo to get started - so just a quick portrait outside - 35mm @ f1.2

Louise by dancook1982, on Flickr

Back