Show us your darkroom !!!

Edit My Images
No
So where is it that the magic happens?? Where do you fiddle with RGB??

Heres my dark little corner of the pooter room where I try to mkae something reasonable out of my days photography outing :shock:

desk.jpg

you is greedy, you have 2 pooters.....will get a pic later

I often find myself sat on my backside on the lounge floor playing with my fotos.
My laptop doesn't do a bad job really but sometimes I do miss my big leather chair and the bigger screen.

If I get chance latter i'll tidy my office/play room up and get a quick snap.
I use the room more for playing my strat......... :crying: (badly i might add)

My Corner of the Lounge

Img_7152x.jpg

PC is on the floor beside the desk with all the accesories and plug-ins on top, and the speakers are mounted on the underside of the desktop.

The Chair is a Herman Miller designer office chair worth over a thousand pounds .... that I pulled out of a skip after an office re-located! (wish I got the other 3 after finding out what they are)

A corner of Chateau Silkstone... :D

office1.jpg

I was so tempted to post a photograph of a black room :wink:

i will try to capture the mess that is my work space at some time over the weekend so that you can all laugh :p

Why has your PC got a Catherine Wheel inside it? :shock: :eek:

Do you think mine will have a s*****g useless b****y heap of c**p wheel underneath the light beige case? :wink: :D :D :D

silkstone said:
Do you think mine will have a s*****g useless b****y heap of c**p wheel underneath the light beige case? :wink: :D :D :D

Nah.... yours will have a hampster on a wheel to keep it cool, and be held together with bits of old string, shoelaces, and spit. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ah, I'd always wondered about the sunflower seed husks on the floor... :LOL:

Seriously (folks), yours does look pretty smart - I'd never really considered the innards of a computer to be worthy of display like a Ferrari engine, so that's the second time I've been wrong today. :wink: :)

silkstone said:
Ah, I'd always wondered about the sunflower seed husks on the floor... :LOL:

Seriously (folks), yours does look pretty smart - I'd never really considered the innards of a computer to be worthy of display like a Ferrari engine, so that's the second time I've been wrong today. :wink: :)

I just got bored really. Always had beige boxes until I built this last machine, but they were always out of site. WHen I got the new desk, and had the computer on show, it was just too ugly, so I got the Lian Li case, sleeved the cabling etc. SOme UV cathodes... nothing outrageous really... just made it a little prettier to look at. Most of the mods are the ones you can't see... like the overclocking, and voltage mods, and the fast RAM timings etc.

Mine's out of sight under the desk, which is just as well really (also convenient for kicking), and is just a bog standard 2.4GHz P4 with nothing special except maybe a couple of 200GB drives strapped on, but that only because I accumulate a lot of junk. Maybe next time I'll go for something more interesting as long as it doesn't give me too much of a suntan. 8) :)

looks great Pook

As soon as I get my main rig up and running properly (ram failure) i'll post some pix of my coolermaster with it's blooooo cathodes :D

wiring isn't anywhere near as neat as that though :eek:

myroom.jpg

There she be.
And a big credit goes to the idea of the wallpaper, because I shamelessly stole the idea from mrk after I spotted it on another forum :)

Edit : There is another desk on the right, housing my laser printer, inkjet, chargers and xbox, under which is where my camera bag lives :)

oh and yes, the teddy on the left above my desk does say 'I love Louise' a present I bought when we went to Blackpool in our first month of meeting, almost 10 years ago.

Back