Show Us Your Guitars!

No dodgy bass players here! ;)

:D

would you accept a 6 string then....??

i went to a baroque ensemble concert last night and they were using period intruments
the lute was enormous but the chap also had a guitar which looked quite modern
cheers
geof

Last edited:
:D

would you accept a 6 string then....??

i went to a baroque ensemble concert last night and they were using period intruments
the lute was enormous but the chap also had a guitar which looked quite modern
cheers
geof
Just kidding Geof. :)

Apologies if this isnt the right place for this, but have any of you ever purchased from Thomanns?

Experiences? Good? bad?

Cheers

Apologies if this isnt the right place for this, but have any of you ever purchased from Thomanns?

Experiences? Good? bad?

Cheers

Purchased a Cort acoustic from them a year and a half ago. Delivery tracked from the moment it left them until it arrived at my door. Only downside about ordering from them is that every couple of months I get a brochure through the door advertising lots of tempting goodies.

Thanks Colin. Id have to destroy the brochure as soon as it hit my matt just in case :D

Ive seen the guitar I want to buy on their site, and its exactly £100 less than i can get it for locally, meaning I would have more remaining from my budget to get a better amp. Just feels a little strange buying something like a guitar without actually seeing it first...

Joining in the fun with my Yasuma Jumbo BM 155 which is actually a copy of a Martin D28 which lead to s sticky lawsuit... never the less - cracking sound and very solid for a 45 year old guitar... Very rich in sound - passed down to me by my old man who had it since new.

Yasuma Jumbo BM 155: Neck by Irafusha By Jason Palmer, on Flickr

Yasuma Jumbo BM 155: Head by Irafusha By Jason Palmer, on Flickr

Yasuma Jumbo BM 155 by Irafusha By Jason Palmer, on Flickr

Yasuma Jumbo BM 155: Bridge by Irafusha By Jason Palmer, on Flickr

Back