Show us your ICM shots

That first one is very interesting, must have been quite a subtle movement. The effect is not obvious but the results are very nice. Do you remember the basic parameters there?

That first one is very interesting, must have been quite a subtle movement. The effect is not obvious but the results are very nice. Do you remember the basic parameters there?
Thanks, camera movement wasn't too much apart from panning right to left, f20 1/8 70mm Iso 100 manual mode. The sea was a bit choppy but not too bad.

Sunset from Pendle looking towards Preston

11-2-abstract-5736.jpg

A two-fer deal...

Taking A Break
by Ian, on Flickr

This is what happens when you have some low ISO film that's been staring at you all summer and now there's no light you decide to shoot it. Go me.

Ok, so this is probably cheating as it wasn't intentional - I accidentally switched the camera to Flash Off / Bulb mode instead of just Flash Off - but this seems to be a good place to put it anyway as I'm pretty happy with the unintended ICM result.

FILM - Movement
by fishyfish_arcade, on Flickr

One fro me today, taken in Finland this last week.
Some trees. IMG_20200227_190817_251.jpeg

Looks like it`s been a bit slow in here so here`s a revival shot, one from yesterday evening, South east of France.

The Sea ICM by Provence Photography 83, on Flickr

This one is a happy accident a 10 second shot that came from a combination of laziness and good luck I left my 5 stop filter and ND grad in the filter holder I didn't realise the 5 stop was in there thought things looked odd through the viewfinder (an EVF) so decided to fire away and see what was up. Part way through I realised I was on for a while so just moved the camera but I amazed how sharp some of it is

Ethereal by Alf Branch, on Flickr

Back