Edit My Images
No
Here are a few highlights from a great season opener for Shuttleworth:

The show got started with the impressive Buchon display:

Inverted
by James Wheeler, on Flickr

Hispano Buchon

We had a range of weather on the day giving us some lovely gloom for the Sea Hurricane:

In the Murk
by James Wheeler Photography, on Flickr

Hurricane Head On
by James Wheeler Photography, on Flickr

Later it was back to more sun for the lengthy Mustang display:

Hanging On The Fan

P-51 Mustang

Some more shots can be seen in the album, here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskabZkDC

impressive shutter speeds captured you the Mustang.

You off to DX week after next?

I shall be in attendance both days if the weather plays ball, may try and nip across to Shuttleworth for the evening show too. There's also a Chipmunk meet at OW on the Friday too. Busy weekend

Nice set James. Maybe 3, 4, 5 & 6 could do with a boost to shadows? I'll be ambling about Duxford too for the show, Friday Saturday & Sunday!

Nice set James. Maybe 3, 4, 5 & 6 could do with a boost to shadows? I'll be ambling about Duxford too for the show, Friday Saturday & Sunday!

Thanks for the comments, Harry.

I'd intentionally processed them to be quite dark, results seem to vary by screen unless calibrated. Trying for something a bit different, doesn't always entirely work :) The head on looks best I think.

I'll see you there I'm sure!

Thanks for the comments, Harry.

I'd intentionally processed them to be quite dark, results seem to vary by screen unless calibrated. Trying for something a bit different, doesn't always entirely work :) The head on looks best I think.

I'll see you there I'm sure!

Fair shout! Wish I had of gone but oh well!

Yes I'm sure we will bump into one another :)

I shall be in the fields south side so I probably won't bump into you but will keep an eye out for shots

WOW!! What a great set! No1 is just amazing!!!!

Excellent set there (y)

Back