Sicily, Italy

ped

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys

I've just got back from Sicily. I had a great time, taking a group of 40 kids from school with me. They were superb and got a lot out of the (geography) trip.

Among other things, we visited Etna, Alcantara Gorge, Taormina, Vulcano, Stromboli... the list goes on. What a great place to explore!!

Full album of 60 ish pics here

https://www.flickr.com/photos/chiscocks/sets/72157653806607183

Here are a few faves. I hope you enjoy

Cheers
Chris

Untitled by Christopher Hiscocks, on Flickr

Last edited:
Interesting :)
It's good to see some detail shots to get a feel for the place, and the other shots aren't bad either.
Colours and exposure look good.
It would be good to see the last shot in colour too, but nowt wrong with it in B&W.

I love the Quality look. Somewhat amazed they were taken on your now somewhat elderly RD1 6mpx They were on the right track when they built that camera.

Love all these, Sicily is an amazing place, and especially Stromboli is awesome.

I love the Quality look. Somewhat amazed they were taken on your now somewhat elderly RD1 6mpx They were on the right track when they built that camera.

Agreed, it's not a cheap camera though, there's one on fleabay for £650 lol

Last edited:
Thanks for the comments guys it really was a stunning place.

I love my R-D1, my only digital camera - I also took quite a few film pics which I'll develop (and post here) today. Being 6mp is of absolutely zero importance as I seldom print pictures bigger than A3 and the files are much nicer to work with than huge ones!

Most of the pictures in my albums were taken with it, I find it so natural to use that it's a lot faster for me than anything else I've tried.

Cheers
ped

Back