sick and tired

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
yep sick and tired of people on Facebook asking for advice on places to go and take photos ( especially of birds/wildlife) dont the dipsticks understand the simple rule ,stay home ... my fault really as I cant keep quiet and tend to tell them that ,then all the rule benders pop up with there ways around it ...
currently im climbing the walls and licking the windows but not not going out ,not that the weathers any good anyway

yep sick and tired of people on Facebook asking for advice on places to go and take photos ( especially of birds/wildlife) dont the dipsticks understand the simple rule ,stay home ... my fault really as I cant keep quiet and tend to tell them that ,then all the rule benders pop up with there ways around it ...
currently im climbing the walls and licking the windows but not not going out ,not that the weathers any good anyway

Are they asking for places for now, or to build a list. I have asked for places to visit on a drone forum I am on that are within an hour of where i live so hopefully by spring i can get to visit them

Are they asking for places for now, or to build a list. I have asked for places to visit on a drone forum I am on that are within an hour of where i live so hopefully by spring i can get to visit them
For now , imho faceberk and it’s private groups policies are responsible for how fast this virus has spread

Strange, down here we have a group called hidden sussex and as soon as someone posts a picture the world and his wife go, Quieter now that the weather is not so good.
There's also a bird group and that seems to be quite limited, only people really interested go, mainly because even if someone
has seen something it doesn't mean it will be in the same place the next day, hence me spending the last couple of years trying to get the damn cuckoo

OP if you need to get out, get out. There is nothing legally stopping you from going as far as you need to get a bit of exercise (including driving to get there)

Just a social conscience.

OP if you need to get out, get out. There is nothing legally stopping you from going as far as you need to get a bit of exercise (including driving to get there)
There most definetly is if you live in wales . Our glorious fuehrer el drippy drakeford enshrines everything to law rather just being vague about it as with BJ

There most definetly is if you live in wales . Our glorious fuehrer el drippy drakeford enshrines everything to law rather just being vague about it as with BJ

Oh sorry, I didn't realise you were in Stalag Wales.

Under the current rules, people are allowed to go outdoors for exercise.
As long as you stay away from other people then nobody is at risk.
Carrying a camera whilst you are walking on your own will not spread the virus.
Failing to wear a mask indoors - shops, workplace, public transport etc - will spread the virus.

Just been on here - https://gov.wales/alert-level-4-frequently-asked-questions#section-58322 - which includes

"Exercise is important for physical and mental health, and you can leave home as often as you like to exercise as long as you do so from home and alone or with members of your household or support bubble"

Dave

where i live with yesterdays snow, people complain they couldn't get there cars out to go for a drive

where i live with yesterdays snow, people complain they couldn't get there cars out to go for a drive

I actually went for a 4 and a half-hour drive yesterday. (one of the advantages of owning a gas-guzzling 4X4)

Had to go pick my daughter up as the snow had come down since she got to work, So the journey that would normally have taken just over an hour (there and back) took four and a half hours.

I actually went for a 4 and a half-hour drive yesterday. (one of the advantages of owning a gas-guzzling 4X4)

Had to go pick my daughter up as the snow had come down since she got to work, So the journey that would normally have taken just over an hour (there and back) took four and a half hours.
I found the biggest problem with a big 4x4 when tackling snowbound roads were all the stuck cars & vans blocking your way

I found the biggest problem with a big 4x4 when tackling snowbound roads were all the stuck cars & vans blocking your way

Exactly what I found, in fact, the only time I really needed 4 wheel drive was the estate road my daughter was on.

Back