Sigh!

:(

Well, even without clicking a link....folks using "sigh" in a text context should be strung up by their thumbs :LOL:

Just another reason scum bags like this need to be beheaded or hung out to dry.......I really have no time for scum bags who bleed on society to the detriment of others....:mad:

While I have some concerns about who may be stealing these or to what use they would put them, I think that the call for BEHEADING the offender is a little extreme! Why? Because, last time I came above the comfort of my duvet, we don't quite do things like that, whether or not you agree :)

How long have they been around that area? My kids primary school has not long gotten one and the school nurse has had special training for it. It's a bit of a relief considering my 8year old niece who goes to the same school could have a heart attack at any time.

Used 12 times in the last 8 months according to the report, so at least 8 months.

Yep, let's go back in time 500 years. That'll fix everything.

While I have some concerns about who may be stealing these or to what use they would put them, I think that the call for BEHEADING the offender is a little extreme! Why? Because, last time I came above the comfort of my duvet, we don't quite do things like that, whether or not you agree :)

If more criminals suffered a little more than a slap on the wrist and a clap on the back then you might find that crime actually might fall as the fear of said punishment may make them think.......that is what is wrong with the world.....to much softly softly approach at the detriment of law abiding citizens........

Trolls.jpg

Reactions: PMN
OK guys, thats enough!
Stop attacking each other.
Either attack the post or walk away.

Quit sam!
your last post was deleted for a reason
as this one is.

Back