Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
I've been processing these on and off for a few weeks. This was a rather odd event in that it involved a 12 and 24 hour race which was kinda run concurrently with a gap in the middle overnight and then into the night.

If you have never been to a creventic event, you really should go because all the teams make you feel really welcome and there is a real enthusiast attitude towards the whole thing. The teams will let you go in the garage and there is a real open paddock spirit. The only slight let down (as usual) was the rather overzealous security at Silverstone who went a trifle off their head when I was spectating down by the wing on the infield (apparently this wasn't allowed at this event, but nobody bothered to publish the fact).

I also seem to have inherited Graphix501's weather luck as it rained. Quite hard.

Creventic Silverstone 2018-21-2 by G B, on Flickr

Down the Inside - Hankook 12 hours of Silverstone by G B, on Flickr

Audi R8 LMS - Hankook 12 hours of Silverstone by G B, on Flickr

Wet Porsche - Hankook 12 hours of Silverstone by G B, on Flickr

Attempto Racing - Hankook 12 hours of Silverstone by G B, on Flickr

Scuderia Praha Ferrari 458 by G B, on Flickr

Tyres on the grid by G B, on Flickr

Three Abreast by G B, on Flickr

I love the grid shots! I was there too - the place seemed deserted! My rookie error was not taking a small lens. When they opened the entry onto the track at the start line I was rather taken aback!

Back