Silverstone BSB Round 1

Name
Glen
Edit My Images
No
So managed to spend three days at round one of British Superbikes and what a glorious three days it was.

A complete opposite to the freezing cold of testing the week before with a track temperature making long lens use a complete arse at one of the most reach dependent tracks on the calendar.

Health and Safety has gone nuts recently with many of the best places now red zones for togs which doesn't leave a great deal on the national circuit and especially as laps are down under a minute for the big boys.

1/ A fair bit of weight on this lads shoulders this weekend for his first race in BSB
i-7VfXzjN-XL.jpg

2/ Very relaxed and very focused considering how much was being expected of him by all.
i-tp2CNs7-XL.jpg

3/ Was gifted a podium in race one but still had some good pace.
i-Mf86hdR-XL.jpg

4/ Shame race 2 didnt really go to plan though.
i-J8MpJpD-XL.jpg

5/ Saying that he wasn't the only one that had a bad day!!!!No team orders here then!!!!
i-Fq3GsRL-XL.jpg

6/ But up to this point we had had some really good close racing.
i-k5t95XF-XL.jpg

Part two to follow ;-)

7/ A few monsters out on the grid.
i-5p6Kj9p-XL.jpg

8/ My main man Josh Brookes looking focused,proper gutted for him to be honest this weekend.
i-KVvgh3f-XL.jpg

9/ Some serious lean angles.
i-MBrD6LJ-XL.jpg

10/ Not a big BMW fan but love the look of these and Iddons lid.
i-JtRCpJ6-XL.jpg

11/ Still trying to nail those consistent pans.
i-GN8wPcs-XL.jpg

12/ And better have another grid girl now to make up for the lack of them in F1 LOL
i-HGPdXS7-XL.jpg

Many thanks for taking the time to look and congratulations if you managed to make it down this far to read this :)

Great shots, love them all :)

Fantastic photos, love them

Another outstanding set young man, hard to pick a favourite although. . . . . . . #7 is very nice ;-)

.DAVID.

Very nice shots. 5 the pick for me, captures the action perfectly, especially love the crowd reaction in the background!

Fantastic set of images as always. Hard to pick a favourite, they all have something great about them.

Many thanks everyone for the kind comments,missed testing at Oulton today as the day job got in the way but looking forward to next weekend.

Back