Silverstone Classic 2016 Saturday.

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Here are a few from me, a great event, amazing cars and sunshine, what more could you want, spent most of my time around the pit and paddock areas with my 10-20mm sigma, but did manage to get a few photos of the on track action.

1. Early morning sun.

SC162395flk by Paul Allen, on Flickr

2. Modern Classic

SC162424flk by Paul Allen, on Flickr

3. Group C

SCL65118flk by Paul Allen, on Flickr

4. Arrows F1, vintage/faded edit

SCL63837flk by Paul Allen, on Flickr

5. Evening light

SCL64761flk by Paul Allen, on Flickr

6. Not so old F1.

SCL63634fkj by Paul Allen, on Flickr

7. Panning.

SCL64142flk by Paul Allen, on Flickr

8. Super Touring

SC162681flk by Paul Allen, on Flickr

Cracking set. I particularly like #7, although #5 is by far my favourite - lovely colours, light/shade and mood/atmosphere!

Outstanding great light in #5 and
cool graphic image in #6, Paul!

Some lovely pit shots there Paul, love the reflection of the Colin Noble jr Vectra. I belive he got DQ'd in the last race, which was a shame, as it was a great battle at the front.
Apparently it's only the first time he has stepped in the car since the Donington Historic earlier in the year. The lad knows how to drive for sure!
Some crackers on your flickr too buddy!

5 is an absolute belter, very well done indeed!

Some lovely pit shots there Paul, love the reflection of the Colin Noble jr Vectra. I belive he got DQ'd in the last race, which was a shame, as it was a great battle at the front.
Apparently it's only the first time he has stepped in the car since the Donington Historic earlier in the year. The lad knows how to drive for sure!
Some crackers on your flickr too buddy!
Thank you, Colin Noble jr, has raced single seaters and gt cars over the last couple of years, so he has quiet a bit of experience.

Last edited:
Great set Paul, no.9 my favourite, super shot.
5 & 9 for me Paul. Good set of images.
Nice set of images Paul, you've captured some great like on some shots on flickr as well.
Nicely done Paul 1+2+4 being my favorites
Great set of pics. I must get to the Silverstone classic next year

Thank you for all the positive comments.

Back