Silverstone Classic 2018

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
A wonderful weekend at a hot and dry Silverstone. As always C&C welcome, encouraged and appreciated on these images.

1.Jagerbomb

2. Famous Names

3.The pits

4. Fairground Fun

5. Twilight

6. Hot

7.Golden Hour

8.BTCC Legend

A lovely set Richard, it looks like you had some great access ? There are a lot of good memories in those shots !

A lovely set Richard, it looks like you had some great access ? There are a lot of good memories in those shots !

Thanks a lot. I was accredited which makes a huge difference to photography at Silverstone.

Great set.

Really enjoyed those......nice "atmosphere" in them.

Thanks a lot.

Great stuff, hard to pick a favourite but love the mixture of cars, old and new & the selection of shots, panning and head on. Between #4 & #7 if i had to choose

Quality set Richard particular favorites would be 2,3,4+11

Thanks a lot

Great stuff, hard to pick a favourite but love the mixture of cars, old and new & the selection of shots, panning and head on. Between #4 & #7 if i had to choose

Thank you

Really nice pics. Did you have access track side as I never saw any of these vantage points?

Really nice pics. Did you have access track side as I never saw any of these vantage points?

Thanks, yes I was media for the Classic so I had trackside access. There are some tracks (Oulton Park particularly) where being media doesn't really make a difference, but at Silverstone it makes a massive difference to the type of shots you can get.

I do love that Ligier. Not quite as good looking as the 1982 Ligier (the Talbot one with the red on it), but very close.

10 is my favourite. A great selection of shots.

Thank you

I do love that Ligier. Not quite as good looking as the 1982 Ligier (the Talbot one with the red on it), but very close.

Easily my favourite car in the historic F1 races. There's something very right about that livery on a late 70s F1 car.

Some cracking shots yet again!

7 & 11 for me, dont know why they just stand out.

10 I think i want to be my favourite (the car and the now iconic stand in the background, however there is just a little to much blur and it makes my eyes go funny :wacky:

Back