Silverstone Classic 2019

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
10 images from this year's Silverstone Classic. As usual a huge variety of historic cars racing with packed grids in every race. Sadly the weather was quite grim a times this year and we didn't get a sunset but still a hugely enjoyable weekend. As always any feedback on these images welcome and encouraged.

1. Wet

2. Ready

3. Tap

4. Legend

5. Battle

6. Twilight

8. Glorious

Last edited:
All nice Rich, I like #1, as much as it can be a pain to shoot in the rain sometimes it definitely produces some of the best images. #6 is nice as well, Silverstone Classic has never really been on my radar as an event to attend however the more i see the Endurance Legends the more i think it might be on the cards for the future.

All nice Rich, I like #1, as much as it can be a pain to shoot in the rain sometimes it definitely produces some of the best images. #6 is nice as well, Silverstone Classic has never really been on my radar as an event to attend however the more i see the Endurance Legends the more i think it might be on the cards for the future.

Thanks Ben, I do always enjoy shooting in the rain it produces some great images. The Silverstone Classic is probably my favourite event of the whole year, it's brilliant. Definitely worth a look next year

Every picture you're showing is done in a perfect way! Loving the one of Sir Jackie!
:clap:

Back