Silverstone Classic Weekend Gallery

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
An amazing weekend of historic racing as always. Thankfully the weather played ball this year. All of these images were shot for Paddock42.com. Comment and criticism gratefully received.

2A4A0116.jpg

2A4A0722.jpg

2A4A0128.jpg

2A4A0093.jpg

2A4A0180.jpg

2A4A0227.jpg

2A4A1213.jpg

2A4A0829.jpg

A full report and 100 shot gallery should be live on Paddock42.com tonight if you want to see more of my work from the weekend.

Wonderful set Rich with a great variety. Love the composition in 4, and the action and light in 8 stands out very well.

Great set. Number 1 stands out for me. Well done.

Great set there lots of variety and some awesome machines out on track

3, 5, & 8 for me Richard. Are you the fella I was chatting to on the way out on Saturday night?
Thanks for the very kind comments everyone. Stevie yes I think I was, I was that tired by that point I forgot to ask your name!

Nice set there Richard. Are the lens flares in #8 real? I'd only expect those with a high aperture and low light and high apertures don't tend to mix from my previous failures.

Nice set there Richard. Are the lens flares in #8 real? I'd only expect those with a high aperture and low light and high apertures don't tend to mix from my previous failures.
Yes they're real, as as the headlight flares in #10. I've processed #8 to make it look slightly more dusky than it probably was in reality, but I was shooting straight into a low sun so the flares are just a great looking byproduct of that

Yes they're real, as as the headlight flares in #10. I've processed #8 to make it look slightly more dusky than it probably was in reality, but I was shooting straight into a low sun so the flares are just a great looking byproduct of that

Ah yes, I meant #10 sorry. They stand out very well (y)

Back