Silverstone Classic

Edit My Images
Yes
Not posted pictures in ages, so here are very, very late handful from the Silverstone Classic. The weather played havoc with me on Sunday and I couldn't stay for the Super Touring or Group C races - devastated leaving the circuit, but couldn't be helped. The Saturday night Group C race was simply magnificent though. Great event. Hope you like these shots.

1.FIA Masters Historic Formula 1 by Brian Walsh, on Flickr
2.196A9989 by Brian Walsh, on Flickr
3.Historic F1 JPS Lotus at the Silverstone Classic by Brian Walsh, on Flickr
4.Ready and Waiting by Brian Walsh, on Flickr
5.Christophe d'Amsenbourg - 1991 Silk Cut Jaguar XJR-14 by Brian Walsh, on Flickr
6. Henrik Lindberg - Group C Lancia Ferrari LC2 by Brian Walsh, on Flickr
7. 196A8759 by Brian Walsh, on Flickr
8. 196A1122 by Brian Walsh, on Flickr

1, 4 & 6... Wow.

Excellent work Brian, a real classic touch to these too with regards to PP.
Thank you very much David.....the cars are unreal, such a great event. Definitely going back next year - the Group C into twilight was amazing.

A really nice set of images Brian, and liking you PP work very much.(y)

George.

A great mixed set I agree 1, 4 and 6 are stand out images.

I usually steer clear of Silverstone but just reading you post makes me want to go back for this event next year.

Thank you very much Martin - it was my first time there, so everything was new. Can't help but be impressed with the scale of the place though, especially for a huge event like the Classic. Definitely going back next year myself!

A really nice set of images Brian, and liking you PP work very much.(y)

George.

Cheers George, the PP on these was a case of going in a slightly different direction to normal, so I'm really glad you like it.

Back