Simple project - need help with presentation

Name
Stephen
Edit My Images
Yes
Hiya, started a project today - "Bench and the view from it" Photo of the bench, sit on the bench and take the view whilst sat on it. I'm NOT trying to take wonderful. amazing shots … just a simple record. I want to put both the 6x4 images side by side, on a white background. Tried endless combinations in the Lightroom Print module, but I can't get it down to a reasonable sized border. Anyone help please?

What sized paper are you printing on and what are you classifying as reasonable?

2 6x4 (portrait) orientation photos should be able to display on A4 next to each other with about an inch all the way around everything. But if you want more than that, you're going to need bigger paper...

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
I've seen this zine thing but I'm a poor reader, concentration isn't up to much. I'll try to glean the important bits from the post, but I might have to get back to you.
@Ed Sutton

I also like this idea for a project. I may magpie it.

Half a dozen in the bag already but will just keep adding to over a long period of time. I'm not trying to wait for the right light or super conditions. If I pass a bench then I'll snap both it and the view, whatever it's like. There won't be an image bench mark that I will have to achieve.

Back