Oh lucky you.
3 lovely images, I'm very much drawn to the reflections in the final one.

Stunning, loving 2.

Excellent set, lovely location (y)

Number one for me is the strongest although (personally) just feel the top needs a fraction less crop just to allow the wheel some room. Nice composition and star bursts in 2. Number 3 is also a nice shot. The reflections look a little over powering for the shot overall, i would tone them down a little if it were me.

Hope this helps, great work overall.

Number one for me is the strongest although (personally) just feel the top needs a fraction less crop just to allow the wheel some room.

I'd agree with the need for more headroom. Nothing wrong with any of the images, but I think that would improve the first.

Singapore lovely hot all year round. Like the first pic very much. Also agree with more headroom. Keep them coming....

Number one for me is the strongest although (personally) just feel the top needs a fraction less crop just to allow the wheel some room. Nice composition and star bursts in 2. Number 3 is also a nice shot. The reflections look a little over powering for the shot overall, i would tone them down a little if it were me.

Hope this helps, great work overall.
I'd agree with the need for more headroom. Nothing wrong with any of the images, but I think that would improve the first.

Singapore lovely hot all year round. Like the first pic very much. Also agree with more headroom. Keep them coming....

Thanks for pointing it out. Great suggestion! Will defo leave more headroom the next time when I shoot there.

And for the reflection, now you mention it, it does seem slightly over. Thanks again!

Back