Sir John Betjman

One looking up, one looking down. I like it.

I was also trying to link the arches with the gaze of Sir John

Which you succeeded with. I tend to focus on people in any photograph so that was my first impression. I like what you've got from that Foma 200 too. I thought it was just Nige's super-scans that made it look good, but seeing someone else take a nice detailed image with it gives me confidence.

Which you succeeded with. I tend to focus on people in any photograph so that was my first impression. I like what you've got from that Foma 200 too. I thought it was just Nige's super-scans that made it look good, but seeing someone else take a nice detailed image with it gives me confidence.
I had the film processed and scanned by Peak Imaging. I don’t know what developer they used. I would have preferred the negs to be a wee bit more contrasty as I had to mess about a bit in Lightroom. It’s not too bad for a relatively inexpensive film.

I had the film processed and scanned by Peak Imaging. I don’t know what developer they used. I would have preferred the negs to be a wee bit more contrasty as I had to mess about a bit in Lightroom. It’s not too bad for a relatively inexpensive film.

Peak use Xtol - I get all my black and white processing done there.

Back