Sit stand sleep

A very cool observation! …very cool,
the rendition appears somewhat "pasty".

I like the overall feel.. The processing definitely fits the scene very well.

All 3 poses here...sitting standing sleeping. Works well for me :)

Personally for me I would crop it a little more into panoramic style crop for the effect of losing some of the top of frame, I think it would also have the effect of the viewer looking along the scene and viewing each individual in isolation which would reflect the reality of how each is isolated in their own little worlds probably not even properly noticing each other

I'll be honest I concur with our friendly Canadian I'm not overly keen on the fuzzy/soft overall look to the image, if this is from processing I'd seriously consider reprocessing, I think this image could also work really well as a nice stark/cold monotone

I quite like this but would PP it slightly differently. Here are two quick edits that I might employ.

image-1_zpss8tpyw5l.png

image-2_zpstlwxgzxp.png

Although, given your forum ID I'm guessing you're a red like me and watching the game! :beer:

Last edited:
I really like the second colour version.
The be falls flat for me...all three people become lost in the frame.

A fellow red and a wing chun fan too. Practiced wing chun for many years after starting off kickboxing and finally moving into a bit of mma.
Too old for all of those now
Only have to look at a bong sau and I get injured...

Same here. Did Shotokan before that. Now my Chihuahua can probably cock his leg higher than I can.

Back