Sizewell

Love the first mainly because I can't see a horizon and the colours work better imo.

First is very nice, i like the last but find the movement in the red buoy distracting. im drawn to that more than the platform

2nd one has a nice colour palate

The long expo doesn't work so well as the buoy blurred - a standard exposure would be fine.

Why F16 though - none of these have close foregerounds which would require the lens to be stopped down so much. You'd have a far sharper (at full res) picture at F5.6 - F11

2nd one has a nice colour palate

The long expo doesn't work so well as the buoy blurred - a standard exposure would be fine.

Why F16 though - none of these have close foregerounds which would require the lens to be stopped down so much. You'd have a far sharper (at full res) picture at F5.6 - F11

Not really sure tbh, think I just tend to use it as a safety net as often I do shoot close foregrounds.

The movement of the buoy spoil the last one for me but I definitely like the other two. I always was a sucker for Jack-up rigs & probably have some shots of that one somewhere

Back