Skins

Name
Jo
Edit My Images
Yes
Does anyone watch it?

My daughter loves it - I certainly had my eyes opened when I first saw it (and it was pretty funny in places even though I'm a mum and didn't think I was meant to find it funny).

It's on at ten and she's asked me if I want to go and watch it with her - I love spending quality time with my daughter :|

The first two series were great, don't know about this one as I haven't watched it because they changed all of the main characters and now the only person I know is in it is the younger sister of one of the previous major characters

I am 16 and cant stand it. Bores me. Parties ... drink...drugs...sex etc

But hey tv aint all that good nowadays

Oooo new life of riley is on IPlayer soon or is that tomorrow :p

well I watched it with her and it was quite funny (especially the embarrassing parents) but the best thing was it gave us the opportunity to talk openly about drink / drugs / sex etc

the worst thing is that she is going to a party tonight and now I'm a bit worried haha

I loved the two previous series, but haven't watched this one at all - I guess it's the change in cast, but I've not even bothered to sky+ it or owt!!??

I'll mebbe catch up on it when E4 show it back to back at the end of the series, like they normally do! :)

im 19 and i loved the first 2 series , still watching this one but its not as good, just about to watch last nights episode on 4OD as my fiance refuses to watch it

Am enjoying it so far as the new characters have refreshed it.

Panda, calm down!!!

Back