Skogafoss

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Seems like an age since I posted anything here anyways here's a selfie I took at Skogafoss a couple of months back :) Iceland, wow what a place will definitely be going back there as we didn't have enough time to go North :( but what we did see was breath taking, beauty at it's best (y)

Selfie at Skogafoss :) by Paul Jeffries, on Flickr

It's a beautiful place alright. Too many people at Skogafoss when we went, but still a very impressive sight.

Both of these are great. I’d prefer one without you in it. I really don’t like people in pictures - I never have and never will despite the likes of Daniel Kordan etc doing it.

Anyway, I digress. The B&W processing, movement and feel of the image are top drawer.

The last shot. Love it.

Both stonkers, the first though, absolute topper. I think it actually needs the figure for scale. We know it's a big waterfall but the figure gives the scale much better.

Edit: I'd have actually guessed around 120 feet, but Googled it, 200, wow. Just goes to show.

Last edited:
Both of these are great. I’d prefer one without you in it. I really don’t like people in pictures - I never have and never will despite the likes of Daniel Kordan etc doing it.

Anyway, I digress. The B&W processing, movement and feel of the image are top drawer.

The last shot. Love it.

Both stonkers, the first though, absolute topper. I think it actually needs the figure for scale. We know it's a big waterfall but the figure gives the scale much better.

Edit: I'd have actually guessed around 120 feet, but Googled it, 200, wow. Just goes to show.

Thanks guys (y) I don't normally put myself in the shots but I was amazed by the size of the waterfall I just couldn't help myself :D and I thought just as Dale did, it helps with the scale :)

Back