Skull

Haha a banana dog, would have been better if you had used a sausage though but its a great idea.
That scull shot dont look too bad imho.

I think the skull shot looks really well lit, but I'm no expert on these things, the banana dog made me smile :)

Doesn't matter what you use as long as its fun & you learn a little something :) The banana dog literally made me laugh out loud, excellent, cute & tasty ! Skull looks good but for me & its my personal pref' maybe a little too bright, it might just by my monitor brightness is up too high

Banana art, genius. Sod the photography, there's a whole new field in art sculpture.

liked the Banana Dog, though again, I think it might have worked better using some form of German Brühwurst....

I've another idea for you as well - I remember someone posted a picture of "banana dolphins" in my Faceboook feed... could be worth a try ;)

Not Massively keen on the Skull however, mainly the all-black background that does it for me - personally I like there to be some sort of "context" to the background, as it looks, it frankly looks like the black may well have been more a function of a photoshop cutout/masking job.

liked the Banana Dog, though again, I think it might have worked better using some form of German Brühwurst....

I've another idea for you as well - I remember someone posted a picture of "banana dolphins" in my Faceboook feed... could be worth a try ;)

Not Massively keen on the Skull however, mainly the all-black background that does it for me - personally I like there to be some sort of "context" to the background, as it looks, it frankly looks like the black may well have been more a function of a photoshop cutout/masking job.

Ha, I'm vegetarian so may just stick to the fruit and veg variety, you never know though. Photoshop blows my mind at the minute not sure what goes with what but I'll get there.

Back