Skyline R34

Name
Paul Stringer
Edit My Images
Yes
Taken Yesterday

Skylinehdr.jpg

Had a bit of a mess about with this one on Photomatix but not quite got teh hang of it just yet, but getting there :)

http://www.stringersolutions.co.uk/Skyline.jpg

This one was immediately desaturrated and a mess about with levels

C & C Welcomed
Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice pics, what are the dots in the sky on the second pic? Dirty lens/sensor?

hmmmmmm.......

Didnt notice them before haha

I'd guess they possibly are dirt spots

luckily will just be on the filter though and not the lens, could have swore i'd cleaned it though :(

nothing photoshop cant fix though i suppose

Looks like a pretty grubby sensor to be honest :shake: I like the compositions, but the background isn't flattering for me, not because its a bit industrial, but because its too close in colour to the car so the car is a bit 'lost', doesn't stand out enough.

possibly, but I only used 1 body but 2 lenses whilst there

so possibly just the lens as the other photos doesnt appear to have any spots on it?

the 'spots' tend to stand out more as you lower (go higher up the numbers) the aperture as i found out panning at 1/30th on a sunny day

I like the second image best, But tbh i dont think black and white works as the image looks too flat it blends with the background too much, is there a colour version? think it would alot better.

I like the second image best, But tbh i dont think black and white works as the image looks too flat it blends with the background too much, is there a colour version? think it would alot better.

I do yes, I shall get the colour version up in a while when I have access to it as in work at the moment

and agree that it does blend in a little too much

main reason for thinking black and white for the photo is that the skyline itself is silver in colour but will have another look at the colour version

As has been said before on the backround. Good effort though.

Why Oh Why would anyone ruin a R34 GTR like that.. Should be against the law. Shocking.

Back