Snetterton Test Day

1st one is the pick of the bunch, try out a slower shutter next time to get a bit more blur/action. It's mainly the wheels that are the issue, always nice to see the spokes truly blurred to nothing.

First picture is really good. Love the colours, enough blur to convey speed and the flame from the exhaust is the topping.

1st one is the pick of the bunch, try out a slower shutter next time to get a bit more blur/action. It's mainly the wheels that are the issue, always nice to see the spokes truly blurred to nothing.

Thanks Matthew, I will definitely be giving motorsports photography another go so I will try a slower speed next time, thanks for looking.

First picture is really good. Love the colours, enough blur to convey speed and the flame from the exhaust is the topping.

Thanks Dblock, I agree that the flame makes the image. Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

As above I love the flames coming out on the first one :)

I am no expert but I also really like the spinning wheels of the porsche, perhaps if it was moving into more space you'd get a feel for the movement.

I'm really looking forward to a track day where I can take pics, hope to go soon.

As above I love the flames coming out on the first one :)

I am no expert but I also really like the spinning wheels of the porsche, perhaps if it was moving into more space you'd get a feel for the movement.

I'm really looking forward to a track day where I can take pics, hope to go soon.

Thanks Gobind, I have to agree the crop on the Porsche is a little tight. If you are anywhere near Snetterton then there is always something going on there and it's free to watch unless it's a large race series, plenty of opportunities to get snapping.

Hi John, I never realised it was free to watch - that's really good to know :)

Always loved cars I'm just not good at taking pics of them LOL

Looking back at the pics I really like the Aston a climb one too - the grey clouds really add to the atmosphere!

Hi John, I never realised it was free to watch - that's really good to know :)

Always loved cars I'm just not good at taking pics of them LOL

Looking back at the pics I really like the Aston a climb one too - the grey clouds really add to the atmosphere!

I can assure you plenty of my images got the delete button treatment, the beauty of digital I guess. I think the Aston climb one is one of my faves due to the clouds like you say.

Back