Snipe-ing

Super russ

Nicely done Russ - so often hunkered down with their beak on their back. :)

No snipe in flight then Russ??:p:LOL: Sorry mate I honestly can't think of a harder bird to get a close image of in flight,they are so fast and so erratic.

Mate, again, a lovely lovely set not an easy bird to make images of !! ..Does the first also scream woodcock to you ? Maybe that's strange to say but it does me It's the pose I guess I know it's a snipe Russ but that pose,,messes with me so that's my fav for that reason :)

cheers

stu

No snipe in flight then Russ?....
- some people are never satisfied, Stu!! :mad:
- I see what you mean about a similarity to a Woodcock on that first image - similar bill I guess - but it's not really the right environment of course.
- won't be posting much for the time being as my good lady has just broken her wrist, so it's even more house/garden chores for yours truly :(

See ya

Russ

Our regards for your lady Russ, hope she's not suffering Lol re never satisfied............ I know but you set a high bar mate(y)

best 'o' luck for ya both:)

Our regards for your lady Russ, hope she's not suffering Lol re never satisfied............ I know but you set a high bar mate(y) best 'o' luck for ya both:)
- Many thanks Stu - normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, I'm sure! :)

Russ

Back