Snow from Today [56k]

Edit My Images
Yes
These were all taken on the main Nottingham University campus. I am always looking for ways to improve, so what do you guys think?

crippssnow1low.JPG

downssnow.jpg

signsnowlow.jpg

treeice2low.jpg

Thanks

Kimmett

1, 2 and 4 are pleasing, 3 doesnt work for me, im hoping to get some good snow shots in the morning, along with everyone else im sure, lol

1 really is keeping my attention, cant put my finger on why, but it is!

EosD said:
1, 2 and 4 are pleasing, 3 doesnt work for me, im hoping to get some good snow shots in the morning, along with everyone else im sure, lol

1 really is keeping my attention, cant put my finger on why, but it is!

Mood.. that's why. The others are nice, but dead.... 1 has mood.. atmoshpere... somehow you want to be there... If you capture that, you've got a great pic, no matter what it's of.

Good work :D

I have to say that one was my favourite as well. Thanks for the compliments guys! :)

Kimmett

Love number 1, great composition and with the people walking through really sets the picture off. Nice 1 ;)

The first two are great, especially the atmosphere that you have captured in photo one. The path at the bottom is very slightly distracting but it far from ruins the impact this picture brings.

The second shot works well due to having a low foreground and the path leading your eyes onto the photo. The trees on each side help frame the picture and the people offer the much needed focal point. The picture is overall balanced and works well
[smilie=t:

Back