snowdon horseshoe

Edit My Images
Yes
#2 an #4 for me Danny, as I'm not convinced by the person in #3. Maybe if they had been sat to the right at the lower level of rock and that would have taken their head further away from the top of the mountain?

#2 an #4 for me Danny, as I'm not convinced by the person in #3. Maybe if they had been sat to the right at the lower level of rock and that would have taken their head further away from the top of the mountain?
thanks perter with that in mind ive gone back to editing and came up with these two final edits.
id appreciate any CC :)

1.Horseshoe Snowdon by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

2.Snowdon Horseshoe by Danny Kenealy, on Flickr

It's an epic view Danny, I am presuming you headed up from Pen-y-Gwryd towards Carneed y Cribau?

I have not been up there for a long time, but intend to return and camp like you did. The 4th shot is my favourite, nice processing that shows off the red/greens of Snowdonia this time of year that early in the morning. I do wonder, for me though if a longer lens going into the horse shoe, or a wider view from near one of the pools (if they are there atm) on the summit, taken lower down to remove some middle ground would also work well.

It's an epic view Danny, I am presuming you headed up from Pen-y-Gwryd towards Carneed y Cribau?

I have not been up there for a long time, but intend to return and camp like you did. The 4th shot is my favourite, nice processing that shows off the red/greens of Snowdonia this time of year that early in the morning. I do wonder, for me though if a longer lens going into the horse shoe, or a wider view from near one of the pools (if they are there atm) on the summit, taken lower down to remove some middle ground would also work well.

we couldn't quite reach the summit for the pools as it was very windy. It was a shame so we set up camp lower down behind some rocks. If your planning on going drop me a message I'll go back.

even with all the nice weather it was still really boggy. Next time ill pack my gators.

Back