Snowdonia

Nice shots Kevin, I really like the colours on the first one

The burst of colour from The rainbow is lovely in the first and the way the rock formations seem to mirror each other from FG to BG make the second a winner too. Nice to see you back

Nice.
I did wonder what had happened to you.

Thanks Robert it certainly has been a challenge when out and not having my gear I recall a number of times mother natures light show turning up when on the training weeks.

Hi Kevin - good to see you back here.

Cannot fault either of these for composition and the processing is just perfect, not too much, not too little and just lovely.

Thanks Steve

Nice shots Kevin, I really like the colours on the first one

Thanks Tilly

The second one isn't doing it for me, but the first one is fantastic. Very nice.

Thanks Joel I'm on the fence with #2 also

The burst of colour from The rainbow is lovely in the first and the way the rock formations seem to mirror each other from FG to BG make the second a winner too. Nice to see you back

Thanks Chris

They are both nice Kevin but the first is a bit more nice.

Nice work Kev. Good luck with the mountain leadership too. I was with Nick Livesey on Saturday who recently got his. Sounded like a fun challenge!

Both beautiful in their own way.
The first captures Snowdonia as I remember it generally, the colours are exactly what I think, the views, the clouds :D The second image reminds me of my last visit, where I ended up shooting in B&W as I attempted to walk up from Rhyd Ddu, the grey, the wildness.

Both beautiful in their own way.
The first captures Snowdonia as I remember it generally, the colours are exactly what I think, the views, the clouds :D The second image reminds me of my last visit, where I ended up shooting in B&W as I attempted to walk up from Rhyd Ddu, the grey, the wildness.

Indeed it is always changing I hope you had a geat day ? Rhyd Ddu great path!

Sorry to rock the boat, and this is purely a personal view. The first one is superb but the large amount of light foreground in the second is just too dominant for me. Having said that I would have been very pleased with myself if I had taken either.

Sorry to rock the boat, and this is purely a personal view. The first one is superb but the large amount of light foreground in the second is just too dominant for me. Having said that I would have been very pleased with myself if I had taken either.

No need to apologise Gordon I'm also 50'50 with that foreground interest camera was about 6 inches off the floor trial and error.
Regards
Kevin

Very nice atmosphere in #1.

#2 is a bit heavy in the foreground which dominates the image. I can see what you're trying to do, it just feels a bit bottom heavy.

Best of luck with the mountain leader qualification - I'm sure it will give you loads of opportunities to get your camera out.

Very nice atmosphere in #1.

#2 is a bit heavy in the foreground which dominates the image. I can see what you're trying to do, it just feels a bit bottom heavy.

Best of luck with the mountain leader qualification - I'm sure it will give you loads of opportunities to get your camera out.

Thanks Andy

The first shot is fantastic

Thanks Mark

Back