Name
Paul
Edit My Images
No
Snowdrops are showing now...

1200snowdrops1.jpg

Paul.

I do not appreciate frames…
but I do appreciate the cool and soft-tone rendition you got there!

I do not appreciate frames…
but I do appreciate the cool and soft-tone rendition you got there!

Thanks m8. The frames accompany all my images - it's a kind of trademark sort of thing. The soft tone was helped by a decent selective background. :)

Paul.

Another fine shot Paul, very nice soft tones for the bg but agree with susie on the tight fit oop top, other than that you got the thumbs up from me :D

Very nicely done Paul, both with the disposition and dof coverage of the subject, and with the separation and the look of the background. But I had the same reaction to the top. FWIW I think flowers can work really well in a tall, thin aspect ratio (even much thinner than this one would be with a little more at the top).

Very nicely done Paul, both with the disposition and dof coverage of the subject, and with the separation and the look of the background. But I had the same reaction to the top. FWIW I think flowers can work really well in a tall, thin aspect ratio (even much thinner than this one would be with a little more at the top).

Cheers for the input Nick :)

Paul

The second one looks better IMHO Paul doesn't feel so cramped at the top.

Cheers Mark :)

I saw an improvement through suggestions from everyone - and that's good get such feedback.

Paul.

Very nice shot Paul, lovely tones & composition on the second presentation.(y)

George.

That's murchhhh better Paul. :D

Yes, tight at the top the first image. Maybe a bit of separation needed between the top bloom and the stems/stalks?

Back