Some birds - Robin, Blackcap, GS Woodpecker, Nuthatch

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
1d Mk3 and 600 F4L (some with 1.4 TC) As promised no rabbits or Squidgers Joe and LB ;)

Robin Bathtime
Robin.jpg

Blackcap Bathtime
Black_Cap2.jpg

Great Spotted Woodpecker
GS_Woodpecker1.jpg

Nuthatch
Nuthatch2.jpg

beauties as usual, Ian = )

Very nice, Like the Woody, been looking out for one of these myself.

:agree: yep thats a nice pecker you have there :LOL:
I have a bird book with hand drawn pictures in and the nuthatch one is the spitting image of that, must be the classic nuthatch pose (y)

Good set Ian :clap:
Like that Blackcap. I've yet to get a decent one of those. Really like that one (y)

Master of understated thread titles :)

Some (excellent) Birds might be more appropriate!

Great stuff. The Woody & Nuthatch for me. We dont get Nuthatch up here

love the robin shot....very nice shots:)

Great shots Ian, where did you go for these? I'll probably read where in another thread :LOL:

I particularly like the Nuthatch (y)

:thinking: Is there a BOP shortage? hehe

Another great set Ian
The nuthatch and 'pecker are my favourites (y)

I've been trying to get a woodpecker shot like that for soooo long! Very nice. At iso1250
too!

splendid shots

thanks again :)

Forgot to say the exif for the Nuthatch is

1/400 sec
f6.3
840mm
ISO 2500 :)

I was just going to say the Nuthatch shot would have been better with less noise in the background, but after reading the exif i think i will let you off(y) P.S Blackcap shot for me mate :D

Very good Ian!!!! I think I got a similar robin bathing shot, not that close though! :( Poor old 300mm lens did struggle! I need a big one like yours! ;) :D :D :D

Thanks guys :)

LB did none of the bunnies come out ?

They did! got some lovely ones, Just not had time to process them, was stupidly busy cooking and cleaning yesterday in prep for family visit, and clearing up gardening and washing, ironing etc today! Rubbish! and to top it all back to work tomorrow after two weeks off on holiday with nasty weather! :( :( :( (grumble over!) Hope to get them done tomorrow evening. ;) x x x

Back