Some from British Mammals Weekend.

Lovely set Harry, especially the first two.

Thanks, very hard getting the wildcats to look wild.

Try going in the enclosure with them, they really do get wild :eek:
Love the Pine Marten, always have trouble trying to get them

Try going in the enclosure with them, they really do get wild :eek:
Love the Pine Marten, always have trouble trying to get them
Was in the enclosure but being Scottish they must have liked me. Pine Marten was a nightmare.

Was in the enclosure but being Scottish they must have liked me. Pine Marten was a nightmare.

I got hissed and spat at when I went in, for a small cat they are scary, and pine martens move too quick :(

Not far from me,
The English Wildlife Centre Surrey, I went on a photographic day and really got close to the animals

As you can see you do get to go in the compounds on those days , like everywhere its better when the sun is out and a nice day

Last edited:
Not far from me,
The English Wildlife Centre Surrey, I went on a photographic day and really got close to the animals

As you can see you do get to go in the compounds on those days , like everywhere its better when the sun is out and a nice day
We were also inside the compounds, unfortunately some bad weather meant we did some projects under cover.

Not far from me,

That is The British Wildlife Centre

Back