Some from easter

Your "girl" is beautiful but I don't wanna wake
up ever beside someone looking so terrifying! :cool:

Can't complain about these shots, all fantastic as it goes.
Beefly gets my vote

Your "girl" is beautiful but I don't wanna wake
up ever beside someone looking so terrifying! :cool:

I have a colony of several thousands of these living on our landing. Last week on my way to bed discovered that there was a mass escape. My wife wouldn't let me go to bed until every one was back in the nest......... " Right dear, that's the last one" lol,,,still finding them wandering around and they bite hard..

Oh that's a really nice set Andy. The beefly in flight on the MPE is amazing.

This one was very keen on gettings its nector so wasn't to bothered by me though i had the camera set to continuous
shooting

Can't complain about these shots, all fantastic as it goes.
Beefly gets my vote

Thanks Graham,, looking for a B&B for this years hols where you are if you have any ideas :)

I have a colony of several thousands of these living on our landing. Last week on my way to bed discovered that there was a mass escape. My wife wouldn't let me go to bed until every one was back in the nest......... " Right dear, that's the last one" lol,,,still finding them wandering around and they bite hard..

This one was very keen on gettings its nector so wasn't to bothered by me though i had the camera set to continuous
shooting

Thanks Graham,, looking for a B&B for this years hols where you are if you have any ideas :)
Hahaha, oops [emoji14]

These images compared to the first ones I looked at this year are 1 million times better... now using MPE.... how are you lighting?

Beefly is great only nit pick is the DOF is not enough to pull in very front of eye. but to capture one that close is amazing (y)

These images compared to the first ones I looked at this year are 1 million times better... now using MPE.... how are you lighting?

Beefly is great only nit pick is the DOF is not enough to pull in very front of eye. but to capture one that close is amazing (y)

Thanks Bryn, as i broke my speed light i am still using my Yongnuo ring flash and un diffused. Shameful i know but am in the dog house with her indoors and can't sneak in a twin flash yet lol. I need some more brownie points. This weekend i was going to spend some time looking into diffusion again but sadly iv'e had some bad family news and photography will be on hold for a while :(

Back