Some light trails

Need to get better at PP.....
The freeware app I have is a bit clunky!
But a step onwards.

Light Trails_-2.jpg

Nice one, they do tend to lean towards heart shapes for some reason, Highlights need pulling back a bit is all. (y)(y)(y)

I think high lights completely blown. I need to retry but with a narrower aperture or reduced light output. I also need to find a way of rotating and cropping the image sonic can mirror and rejoin in a better alignment.

I see you have produced some cracking ones.

Hayho keeps me out of trouble.

This one is just a plain old ellipse,
Pendulum was around 16 ft long, the swing from left to right was around 13 ft 5 min 23 sec exp. I got fed up waiting, as the swing is very slow, was just trying it out to see if there was much if any difference.
colour balance is as shot, its blue for some reason.

IMGP3158ed2sm by dr.shutter, on Flickr

Nice for just a plain old eclipse.

Your getting some fantastic and interesting results.

On the complex pendulums, what is the weight (in weight) you are hanging from it?
Need to stop doing it with white light, sending my eyes funny.

Thanks

Same as the simple.
It's just the battery and the coffee tin with the light in it.
It's a large torch battery, the one with the springs.
That's it.
Okay, just wondering if my hanging weight is to light, so not enough to keep the momentum (lots of loss between revolutions).

That would have been better but not possible with the basic twisted wires I'm using.
I just used my hand to cover the lens intermittently
I thought the light source was disappearing.... nice.
I find myself without camera at the moment. :(
I just dropped my LX100 whilst messing about with vehicle light trails ......

Mate, I'm gutted, I loved that little guy.

I got a quote of Panasonic but it was more than I paid for the camera.

They are sending it back to me (charged me), so I may try myself, nothing to use.

I have just purchased a camera from the forum here, so hopefully I will have something to use soon but the LX100 was a great combination of size, performance and build. If one pops up again I may not be able to resist.

These are great. Very creative. A few of them I can see as logo for a brand. And some screensaver type images.... I mean that a a really compliment.

Mmmm makes me wanna learn more.... and have a play

Back