Some n00by macros

Edit My Images
Yes
bought a raynox MSN-202 from scraggs (couldn't resist!)

I only have a 24-70 f/2.8 and a nifty fifty, so I've attached it to the nifty and stacked it on 52mm extension tubes. got the following results - criticism and advice is greatly received!

thanks for looking, and thanks for the raynox, scraggs - my girlfriend thanks you for keeping me quiet all night, but hates you for making me need a ring flash!

If I see one more picture of money I`ll scream! Your tongue looks good though! You might want to see a doctor!!! What exactly is it!

haha, sorry for the money shot (fnar!), but it was sat there, and it's an easy subject!

the other one is the stamen (? not exactly big on plant anatomy) of a passion flower. the focus is a little off, but the light is terrible in here

haha, sorry for the money shot (fnar!), but it was sat there, and it's an easy subject!

the other one is the stamen (? not exactly big on plant anatomy) of a passion flower. the focus is a little off, but the light is terrible in here

Hey. That first shot is great. The focus looks spot on to me.

Well Done.

Alistair.

I hadn't noticed this.
Thats very sharp especialy considering the magification you have with that setup.

Nice work! that first one is real close up! :eek: does look like a tongue!!! :p

thanks very much guys :) I quite like that setup, but I don't think it's very suitable for anything that could potentially move! I guess with practice anything's possible, but judging by some of the stuff people achieve on here, there's easier setups to be had.

thanks again for the feedback :)

Back