Some people in some places

Nice composition and B & W processing.

I really don't like B&W but number two is awesome, sureal but mesmeric.

What a great set! really like all of them though #2 is my fav..good work. Could you say some details please.. camera, settings, Raw Jpeg, pp?

Robin

Clever takes and delicious renditions!
Thanks for the pleasure.

I absolutely love no.2, it's superb! I never knew architecture like this existed in real life. The figure walking away makes it look like the end of a really good sci-fi film. It is on this planet, isn't it?

All these shots a absolutely perfect! Second one is superb!

I absolutely love no.2, it's superb! I never knew architecture like this existed in real life. The figure walking away makes it look like the end of a really good sci-fi film. It is on this planet, isn't it?

This is the new Canary Wharf Crossrail station, I just found a shot almost identical to this on Flickr so I assume it was taken from an area with public access.

Tony these are all great, especially like the processing, I think they would all be rather less dramatic in colour.

Did you have to wait for all the figures to appear or did you have an assistant??

D

Great set of images Tony, and some nice mono conversion work.(y)

George.

These are stunning, I had a look at your website, very impressive.

Great set and number 2 is a particular favourite. The figures add 'life' to the pictures.

:clap:

Really nice set, thanks for sharing.
Cheers David

Nice composition and B & W processing.
Thanks Kev

I really don't like B&W but number two is awesome, sureal but mesmeric.
How can you not like B&W? Will have to try and convert you.

Great set, really love the first.
Cheers Dave

What a great set! really like all of them though #2 is my fav..good work. Could you say some details please.. camera, settings, Raw Jpeg, pp?

Robin

Thanks Robin. All the exif data should be on flickr. Let me know if its not and i'll add some.

Great set..nothing more to add
Appreciate it Alan

Very nice set Tony
Thank you Baz

Clever takes and delicious renditions!
Thanks for the pleasure.
Thank you for the kind comment.

Cheers Mike. Its hard to make London look different, hope if succeeded.

All these shots a absolutely perfect! Second one is superb!
Thanks Jacques

This is the new Canary Wharf Crossrail station, I just found a shot almost identical to this on Flickr so I assume it was taken from an area with public access.

Tony these are all great, especially like the processing, I think they would all be rather less dramatic in colour.

Did you have to wait for all the figures to appear or did you have an assistant??

D
Thanks David. I don't do much colour anyway, B&W for me always has more impact.
No assistant, just waiting and good timing.

Great set of images Tony, and some nice mono conversion work.(y)

George.

Cheers George

These are stunning, I had a look at your website, very impressive.

Thank you Iain, really appreciate that.

Great images processed so well.

Gaz

Cheers Gaz

Great set and number 2 is a particular favourite. The figures add 'life' to the pictures.
I dont normally have people in my photos, but been trying a little bit lately.

As said, a great set (y)

very very good - but I reckon you have gathered that by now !

Thanks for sharing

+1...........

What a great set, everyone of them stands on their own merit but work really well together. Have to say I really like the first though.

I really like these. As a big fan of architecture and building design, #2 has to be the pick. Thanks for sharing them.

Very nice set.

very very good - but I reckon you have gathered that by now !

Thanks for sharing

+1...........

What a great set, everyone of them stands on their own merit but work really well together. Have to say I really like the first though.

I really like these. As a big fan of architecture and building design, #2 has to be the pick. Thanks for sharing them.

You have done a great job here, these photos are great!

Really good set.

Fantastic set of shots, the last photo is the standout for me, great capture.

Very nice!

Very nice set.

Thanks for all the comments. I'm really pleased these went down so well as i don't normally have people in my photos.

Nice set, though I must admit the PP is slightly overcooked for my taste. There is something rather uncomfortable happening in the sky at the junction with building at the top of the frame, for example.

Thanks for all the comments. I'm really pleased these went down so well as i don't normally have people in my photos.

Particularly in the second one, the figure creates a sense of scale.

#3 makes me think of J G Ballard, for some reason :)

Nice set, though I must admit the PP is slightly overcooked for my taste. There is something rather uncomfortable happening in the sky at the junction with building at the top of the frame, for example.

Particularly in the second one, the figure creates a sense of scale.

#3 makes me think of J G Ballard, for some reason :)
May have overdone the sky a little, ill have another look when i get a chance.

First and last shots are awesome, great timing and composition!

Matt

Only just seen these. Absolutely superb!

Thanks guys. Hoping to get out at the weekend and try a few more in this style.

Excellent set, love them all. Thanks for posting.

Off to checkout your site and flickr now ...

Back