Some people in some places

Absolutely love no 1 brilliant capture but all the set is very good,brilliant.

Great set of images, really, really like the 2nd, great work.

Love these, real movie like quality to them. They're all superb but #2 is clearly the pick of the bunch.

Your patience (I presume that's what it took!) paid off in spades.

Great set of images, really, really like the 2nd, great work.

Love these, real movie like quality to them. They're all superb but #2 is clearly the pick of the bunch.

Your patience (I presume that's what it took!) paid off in spades.

Thank you both.

Great set, all well seen and captured. #1 is the standout shot for me.

Excellent set of images, my favorite is probably #1 but they are all stunning in my opinion. Sorry about my lack of criticism!

Would you mind me asking how you processed these? They look FANTASTIC and I'm jealous of your skill, frankly!

#2 is hypnotic.

Though the high contrast is well handled and the quality of these images is excellent, I'm not sure they all individually come together as pictures, as opposed to 'shots'. Nos 1 and 3 especially - it's difficult to know where the eye should go, the two halves of each frame do not cohere in any satisfactory way. The best is the first, in all it's simple directness.

Excellent set of images, my favorite is probably #1 but they are all stunning in my opinion. Sorry about my lack of criticism!

Thanks George

Would you mind me asking how you processed these? They look FANTASTIC and I'm jealous of your skill, frankly!

#2 is hypnotic.

All processed in Lightroom, some dodging and burning, playing with the highlights and shadows. The last one i posted i also used Silver Efex to process it along with Lightroom.

Though the high contrast is well handled and the quality of these images is excellent, I'm not sure they all individually come together as pictures, as opposed to 'shots'. Nos 1 and 3 especially - it's difficult to know where the eye should go, the two halves of each frame do not cohere in any satisfactory way. The best is the first, in all it's simple directness.

Appreciate the comment Romney. While i can see what your saying about the 3rd image the 2nd has some strong leading lines i feel and is more than a 'shot'.

These are inspirational, can't pick a favourite but I think as a series they become even greater than the sum of the individual images. Lovely work... I have much to learn :)

Glad you like them Jonathan. Just seen your post in this section, it seems your doing pretty well as it is.

Back