Some pictures from Canda

Name
David
Edit My Images
Yes
(woops, should really check spelling before I post!)

Hi guys, just a couple from me, I recently traveled to Canada for a couple weeks,

6457278683_1d50d71d04_b.jpg

6457279305_388ccc9d92_b.jpg

6457280321_7a3b7e8d74_b.jpg

6457279857_73f18e55e1_b.jpg

6457281245_a5c33d2618_b.jpg

6457289437_6b30f999e8_b.jpg

One thrown in there not from State side, guess which one?!

Thanks for looking, C+C welcome! (y)

Last edited:
Sorry to say but there are some quality issues in these the last couple I'm guessing have received a little faux HDR that has caused a little but of noise, but across all of them there is some JPEG Compression I suspect from a lower than full quality setting when saving the image

That said the night time cityscape in #3 is stunning I love that in combination with the reflection :clap: (y) I suspect that it could do with a small amount of CCW rotation just bring it to the level (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Thanks, no HDR effects were used, I can see compression from the jpegs but these have obviously been caused by exporting at lower quality.. Don't see how that enters into part of the critique.

For my personal taste.. there all nice but number three stands out by a country mile... is the horizon slightly off though.... but hey ho.. love it..

As for quality of course it matters in critique and your wrong.. its not obvious that you saved lower quality jpg .

Thanks, no HDR effects were used, I can see compression from the jpegs but these have obviously been caused by exporting at lower quality.. Don't see how that enters into part of the critique.

I would have though that quality is one of the most important factors to photography :thinking: I made a mistake the other day I made a couple of website header images which I saved at a low quality setting at it was a flat 3 colour logo, but then I did some editing and save at a low quality by mistake, trust me when I say the issues were very clear to see..

If you don't think my critique was correct or if you think I have been out of line, please RTM my post (y)

Matt
MWHCVT

Back